Public Restroom Rant

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Nobody's doing this buy accident it's done on purpose. Some people get there rocks off doing this being PIGS with no regards for someone who has to lean it up. Not the same but I hate people who litter also! They're all PIGS!

Should be caught and punished! :mad:

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
They should hire a bathroom attendant like fancy motels do or like when you go to a large venue I have seen them like at drag races in NJ. Even for the Porta Potties they had them. Pay them min wages and work for tips you'd be surprised what DOESN'T happen when someone is sitting outside.

Funny story,

In NJ there as this big black dude bathroom attendant had his silver tray out there for tips sitting in the sun sweating singing a lil catch tune! LOL

Went like this:

" SHAKE'IM HIGH SHAKE'IM DRY DON'T FORGET TO THANK PETE ON YOUR WAY BY!!!! :roflmao:

fast03

Jun 15, 2008
Rancho Cucamonga
I think it is very large people that do not know where their ass is and other nationalities that squat with their feet on the seat. It is freaking disgusting. Actaully had it be an issue at the job. I wrote a note and posted on the stall doors that said "stop getting shit on the seat"

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
I think it is very large people that do not know where their ass is and other nationalities that squat with their feet on the seat. It is freaking disgusting. Actaully had it be an issue at the job. I wrote a note and posted on the stall doors that said "stop getting shit on the seat"

Exactly what I said. obese people that don't know where their back door is located.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
In the presidential palace in Baghdad they had badeh <<< sound it out I don't know how it is spelled. Any way it was another disperate situation on my part and the mens bathroom as closed, so I ran into the ladys room, (I ended up seeing two weman in there with there faces uncovered, you would think I saw them naked, got in a lot of trouble that's another story) anyway apparently ladies aren't any better than us, their feminine hygene products were stuck everywhere... In the freakin palace man!!! I would rather see shit on a seat than that dirty shit!!

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Oh come on mike someone of your.... ummmm, experience has so good poop stories...

I have the ultimate poop story but I don't know if any of you all are close enough to me to hear it. It ended in surgery for me, and a 7 month recovery a lot of tissue cut out and a tungsten cable to replace certain pieces...

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Oh come on mike someone of your.... ummmm, experience has so good poop stories...

I have the ultimate poop story but I don't know if any of you all are close enough to me to hear it. It ended in surgery for me, and a 7 month recovery a lot of tissue cut out and a tungsten cable to replace certain pieces...

Cant hold back now. We can handle it. Share! (Unless there is gay involved)

Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah

Didn't know taking a massive shit could turn you part terminator.

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
When I had my truck roll over my navigator landed on me, thought I was fine minus ruptured ear drums. Didn't shit for 3 days and started to really hurt just to move, then I started bleeding pretty bad at the back door, took a bunch of laxatives as per the medic. And my body was forced to do somting... I was having freakin contractions and couldn't stop myself from pushing I heard what sounded like someone snapping there finger next thing I know there is shit and blood all the way up to the ceiling, in shock I stat cleaning the entire bathroom with bleach and a hose... When I am finished there is just trails of blood following me on the floor. I tired to hide it for a day by bandaging myself up I couldn't see it but i could feel a quarter sized hole on my upper left cheek.

anyway when we rolled and the dude landed on me it had knocked my poop pipe loose and it was just dumping my waste in my lower abdomen, I made it for a bit before they shipped me home to be repaired. Hell for the first few days they told me I was fine and that it was just an extreme case of hermies, f it weren't for a certain female medi who came to check on me in my room I would have been there a while, she checked and found the issue, all modesty was out the window I just wanted help

So there you have it the story of the bionic butt hole, I lost a couple feet of poop shoot 70% sphincter muscle replaced by a cable, 3 pounds of scar tissue removed, 10 pounds of waste removed, and one hell of a beat all shit story.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
70% sphincter muscle replaced by a cable

This cable is a like a choke cable that you pull to open the door like a butterfly on a carb since you have no sphincter muscle to keep the door shut? :confused:

LOL :roflmao:

J/K sorry to hear your troubles