PUB 199 in Mt.Arlington

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
this one has to be one of a kind. i went there last night w/ my girl and what an amazing place. great seafood, cheap too. the best part is that the entire dining room is covered in wildlife mounts. anything from whitetail to an elephant and giraffe. they easily have over 100 mounts in the place. CASH only though lol.

2doz clams, whole lobster and a baked potato $20 bucks!!

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ
DUH! Thats 25 min away. Sounds like a Place called "The Rattle Snake Ranch". Which is right outside Denville. Same area. If its the same place, my brother loves it.

Last edited:

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
this one has to be one of a kind. i went there last night w/ my girl and what an amazing place. great seafood, cheap too. the best part is that the entire dining room is covered in wildlife mounts. anything from whitetail to an elephant and giraffe. they easily have over 100 mounts in the place. CASH only though lol.

2doz clams, whole lobster and a baked potato $20 bucks!!

That sounds damn good even at 10:59am LOL

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
DUH! Thats 25 min away. Sounds like a Place called "The Rattle Snake Ranch". Which is right outside Denville. Same area. If its the same place, my brother loves it.

it's worth the trip. we drove almost an hour.

although, the best part of the night was when they brought out the whole lobster and my girl started crying b/c she didn't realize it was going to be whole one. she litteraly pushed it away and was all teary eyed. it was funny as hell :rofl:

then she kept asking, are all those animals real... my answer "they we're at one point":D

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
lmao. yes I know of pub 199. theres a similar pub out just north of hacketts town called pub 517. I think it is or was the same owners. cash only, good prices on the food. rape you on non alcoholic beverages. I went and drank unsweetened iced tea at $2.50 a cup... like a 10 ounce cup. food was good though.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
well for the 4 of us. 2 pitchers of Yuengling, bottle of wine, 4 doz clams, 2 orders of crab legs, 2 lobsters, 4 baked potatoes, onion rings and cheese fries it was $149. not to bad if you ask me.

if you go, get a pitcher. there is a 1 drink minimum on reg glasses :rofl:

2001-GMC-LB7

01GMCDMAX
Jul 27, 2010
NWNJ
Pub 199 Reopened

Some of you may know Pub 199 in Mount Arlington NJ burned down, well it has been rebuilt and is now open all new!
Have not been there myself as of yet but will do soon.
Great meals and good prices.
Lobster specials very good...