PPE ported fuel fitting vs stock Pics.

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
FRPV on a LB7 is not on the rail,Its on a juction block before it enters the rails
lb7s also go to both rails induvidually,unlike the newer trucks

FRPV is of no resrtiction as Mike said....Its just a high pressure relief valve

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I see thanks, I guess maybe I should install another pressure sensor and see if I have an unbalance between the rails.

Things that make you go HMM:D Now how the heck do you install a sensor on each rail:baby:

HMM,Great now im going to be up all night:rofl:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Things that make you go HMM:D Now how the heck do you install a sensor on each rail:baby:

HMM,Great now im going to be up all night:rofl:

I am thinking on the front side of " our " drivers side and the rear of " our " passenger side. " our " for us and " them " for Lennart and Mick. :joker:

As far as reading them simultaneously ????? One at a time I guess for now.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
dredging up the past :thumb: I got a spare driver's side fitting off a buddy that did his with the PPE, and I drilled it to .90 and installed it.

My question is -- can I drill out my old one to .60 and replace the stock passenger side with it? Or is the fitting on the pass side totally different?

Thanks in advance!
Wally

Mike_S

OOPS!
Nov 18, 2009
Idaho
I don't think you will see any gain, but it also won't hurt

Fwiw you don't drill the fitting on lb7s but the office that sits behind the fitting

That depends, mine were a one piece fitting. I think the earlier model year LB7's were like simon is describing, while the later ones were one piece like mine.

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I didn't get my cp3 fitting in yet, but I did the driver's side so far. I can tell the difference in what I'll call the "attack time" it takes for the AFRP to match the DFRP. With the driver's side drilled the two mirror better then before.

Still hoping someone can answer my question though :thumb:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
That depends, mine were a one piece fitting. I think the earlier model year LB7's were like simon is describing, while the later ones were one piece like mine.

Could be Mike. Never seen one but it's not the first time I heard that

Thanks for posting that to avoid confusion for some guys:hug: