Please help me in welcoming

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
No way COOL!!! Johns a good guy!! Glad to see he signed up on a NO NON-SENSE, NO BS POLITICAL, HONEST, FAIR ,NO BACK DOOR VENDOR PROTECTION FORUM!!

Welcome and good luck! :thumb:

Kennedy Diesel

Mar 13, 2009
No way COOL!!! Johns a good guy!! Glad to see he signed up on a NO NON-SENSE, NO BS POLITICAL, HONEST, FAIR ,NO BACK DOOR VENDOR PROTECTION FORUM!!

Welcome and good luck! :thumb:

That's what you said about the last site :eek:

Seriuolsy though thanks for the warm welcome. You can thank (or blame if you like) MikeL for pushing me to join.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
That's what you said about the last site :eek:

Seriuolsy though thanks for the warm welcome. You can thank (or blame if you like) MikeL for pushing me to join.

Yes you are right and I cannot apologize for what was done. If the original founding fathers were able to keep their mission in tact things would not have played out like they did.Once it became a money machine all bets were off!
IMO poor choice of staff. Right at the top! Once Baby Boy and Donkey Dick came on board forgetaboutit. No sense and dragging up all the BS.

If something happens here you can't blame me! :D

Although just the other day I was ,I shit you not, from a past acquaintance , assumed I was a moderator here! I straighted him out. Have no clue where he got such info.

This site runs smooth seems to be no favoritism. Hope it stays that way. I don't even know who owns this site. I think the Micks' own it but the only one I see doing anything is that pesky Poltergeist dude! :roflmao:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Glad to have you as a vendor, John. You've been in the game for a long time, and I know you will add a lot to the site. :welcome8:

RKTMech

Idiot with a wrench
Aug 18, 2008
The Norco's
Welcome, Purchased from them awhile back and all things went great, Its great to have another guy around here that practically bleeds diesel for a lot of years another great addition.