Please help just replaced fuel lines fuel cooler and filter housing

ethan18p

Jan 30, 2023
Also check to make sure the soft lines on the driver side that feed/return fuel are not kinked/collapsed. It is not uncommon for the OEM feed line to collapse after ~2 decades. I know when I did my injectors (and many customers trucks) we've had that happen. Easy test would be to unhook the fuel feed line and put it into a bucket/jug of fuel and repeat the same procedure that resulted in a no-start.

My truck took a little bit of air in the fuel tank to get it started then it ran great. Shut it off for 10min and it wouldn't restart without doing the same. Primer felt hard etc.

when i installed the new lines their already was a tiny little bend in the line but not kinked or anything and i got the braided lines so i'll check that again and will try unhooking the feed line and trying that way
and what do you mean by it took air in the tank? you pushed air into it from the fuel neck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
when i installed the new lines their already was a tiny little bend in the line but not kinked or anything and i got the braided lines so i'll check that again and will try unhooking the feed line and trying that way
and what do you mean by it took air in the tank? you pushed air into it from the fuel neck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct, I used a rag and a blow gun to put a little bit of head pressure on the fuel tank.