PID's for LBZ

graystonelbz

Jul 20, 2007
Prior Lake,MN
I'm wondering if anybody out there has a PID list for LBZ's. I've never messed with logging or anything much with my autocal. I'm trying to find a PID for actual rail pressure. The only related ones I have are fuel rail pressure commanded in mm3 and fuel rail pressure commaded in MPA. I'm trying to see if my actual rail is keeping up with desired or commanded rail. It seems like actual would be in the same unit as commanded? I'm pretty green with this stuff so pardon any dumb questions.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
frp_c is actual rail pressure. It will default display in MPa, but you can configure it to show psi in the V8 software. Actually, now that I think about it, it may display in kPa instead of MPa. Either way, you can configure it to display whatever units you want to show.

graystonelbz

Jul 20, 2007
Prior Lake,MN
frp_c is actual rail pressure. It will default display in MPa, but you can configure it to show psi in the V8 software. Actually, now that I think about it, it may display in kPa instead of MPa. Either way, you can configure it to display whatever units you want to show.

Ok, I found that PID... FRP_C. So I assume I want to watch that PID along with Desired Fuel Rail Pressure or Commanded Fuel Rail pressure? And any way you can tell me how to convert these units into PSI in the software?

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Ok, I found that PID... FRP_C. So I assume I want to watch that PID along with Desired Fuel Rail Pressure or Commanded Fuel Rail pressure? And any way you can tell me how to convert these units into PSI in the software?

Watch it with desired. You can change them several places. When you are selecting the pids, on the display of the V2, or while looking at your data log.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Are you trying to do BBx logging on with your AutoCal? Why is your tuner not helping with this?

graystonelbz

Jul 20, 2007
Prior Lake,MN
Are you trying to do BBx logging on with your AutoCal? Why is your tuner not helping with this?

I'm just trying to further learn how to use some of the things that I can do. I never really dug into learning anything aside from loading tunes. I don't know what the deal is with the tuner....I think he kinda quit tunning, I'm not exactly sure. But he isn't returning my emails or calls so I'm trying to muddle through it myself.