Pedal Commander vs Others

nzdaddy_o

Feb 10, 2019
This maybe the wrong spot but I’m curious about anyone’s experience with the Pedal Commander versus the other options out there like iDrive and Roar Pedal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
This maybe the wrong spot but I’m curious about anyone’s experience with the Pedal Commander versus the other options out there like iDrive and Roar Pedal.

They’re all trash. Unless you enjoy having a touchy throttle pedal and losing modulation.

nzdaddy_o

Feb 10, 2019
They’re all trash. Unless you enjoy having a touchy throttle pedal and losing modulation.

Are you speaking from experience or opinion? I see the newer models have several settings for each mode that can be adjusted up or down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nzdaddy_o

Feb 10, 2019
Thanks for the input. It’s always difficult to discern facts from opinions on these forums.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
All of the throttle boxes just raise the voltage. So at let’s say 80% throttle the truck is at 100% throttle. Why would you want to decrease the travel in your throttle pedal. If you want better response a tune would be a better option.

Reactions: nzdaddy_o

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Thanks for the input. It’s always difficult to discern facts from opinions on these forums.

your in a place that prouds its self to provide more fact than fiction by a large margin 😁