PCV reroute to exhaust

bigmackmiller

Nov 30, 2008
Kokomo, IN
Does anyone have some good pics of their PCV rerouted into the exhaust? trying to get a setup for my dads truck. I was originally going to use the Vibrant evac kit but I don't think its offered anymore, thought about going with the moroso setup like this just running one line to it. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Cody

https://www.jegs.com/i/Moroso/710/25900/10002/-1

Tothemax

xgmtech
Oct 16, 2014
new york
I just did a setup with the moroso stuff I ended up hollowing out the check valves. the moroso fitting are 3/4 so you need to setup up the hose from 5/8 at the valve cover. I ran 2 lines unfortunately I cant find any picturers

Tothemax

xgmtech
Oct 16, 2014
new york
Ok, did each line run in to the exhaust then? or did you y-together at some point?

I ran 2 separate lines and fitting to the exhaust. I spaced the the fittings about 4 inches apart front to back and clocked them about 30 degrees apart. I put the about 6 inches after the bend from the down pipe flange. so about where the bell housing meets the tranny case

chevyburnout1

Fixing it till it breaks
Aug 25, 2008
Berthoud, CO
Did you happen to measure crankcase vacuum after this setup? I'm doing the same on mine. What is your diameter exhaust where the vents are installed?

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Digging this one up as I’m about to delete and reroute a guy from works bone stock lbz. My question is does a guy really need the check valve? I was going to go without.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Digging this one up as I’m about to delete and reroute a guy from works bone stock lbz. My question is does a guy really need the check valve? I was going to go without.

Needed? No, but its probably a good idea in the event of a backfire situation where there is a sudden pressure spike.