Passenger door ajar wiring/ bcm help

Wildmanben

May 19, 2017
Vancouver Canada
So I replaced my hydroboost, have to disconnect the wiring connected to brake pedal and 4 bolts under there swinging a wrench around I was bumping all kinds of wires and harnesses under there. and now when I shift out of park I get a passenger door ajar message, the door is closed. I drive it dings a few times then goes away, I stop, shift to park, get the warning again. anybody know what wires or harness under there would cause this to happen? also my Temp guage in the mirror is reading wrong now, and will show a OC, or a completley wrong temp.

all I could find so far is possibly the BCM, body control module? maybe I knocked a wire loose? any help appreciated thanks.

Truck is a 2005 LLY

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

dndj

Boost!
Apr 13, 2019
Oregon
Check for loose connections at the relay block. Its on the inside, just above the driver's left foot with that black plastic cover over it.

The mirror temp sensor is only 2 wires from the outside temp sensor that route through the relay block then to the mirror. These 2 signals pass through relay block connector C1, the large one on the back side, and relay block connector C3, which is at the 3 o'clock position when looking directly at the front of the relay block. One of these is probably unseated.

OC showing on the temp sensor means out of range, open circuit.