Part number for nav system?

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
VIN wont do it.. Trying to upgrade my stereo to something nicer while keeping the nice factory look.. I dont have the Denali.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
This did not show as in my area just saw it. I do not mess with radios never much luck looking them up heck sucks looking up the seat I need for my truck. You might want to see if Ben can find this I think he plays with these. Ill move the post not sure were is best to put it.

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
This did not show as in my area just saw it. I do not mess with radios never much luck looking them up heck sucks looking up the seat I need for my truck. You might want to see if Ben can find this I think he plays with these. Ill move the post not sure were is best to put it.

Thanks henry. I wasnt sure where to put it either. You seem to always have part numbers for everything tho, thought if give it a shot. Thanks again!

combat_vet

Apr 17, 2013
I have a Silverado LTZ with the touch screen nav. I don't have a part number, but have the RPO code. I know it was a $2250 option when the truck was built <yikes> and truly overpriced. I'm not all the thrilled with it compared to some of the aftermarket Nav units like Pioneer, Kenwood and Alpine have.

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
I have a Silverado LTZ with the touch screen nav. I don't have a part number, but have the RPO code. I know it was a $2250 option when the truck was built <yikes> and truly overpriced. I'm not all the thrilled with it compared to some of the aftermarket Nav units like Pioneer, Kenwood and Alpine have.

I agree. But i like the stock look much more then any aftermarket stereo ive come across.