Ordered an autosync today

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
I know of someone who has had bad luck getting ahold of him. Won’t answer calls or emails. This is going on for months.

That’s been like that for a while. Busy one man operation. I think he himself shut down to focus on whatever he was doing and maybe teamed up with Fleece.

Toxic

Dec 30, 2015
Mansfield, OH
I have bcm tuning of his through ridgerunner. Been trying for months now, probably getting close to a year now, to get some changes made. I sent probably 100 emails to Ben directly, only ever got 1 response and it was the next day after the first email, told me he would make the changes and send the new tunes later that day or first thing the next. Well 3 days go by, don't have the tunes, so I email back, have yet to get any replies from him since that 1. Shortly after I got the tunes Tony quit selling them, because he was doing the same to him. Tony was always responsive with me, but when I asked for those changes he told me, he would forward them to Ben, but he couldn't guarantee Ben would do anything about them. Anything Ben has ever been involved with, the major downfall has been customer service and support.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
There's not one -- not one! -- small business related to this hobby that I know of that didnt go thru this at one point or another.

I wish I could help Ben out somehow b/c both he and his customers deserve better.

Maybe contact him thru bookface about your issues?

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
There's not one -- not one! -- small business related to this hobby that I know of that didnt go thru this at one point or another.

I wish I could help Ben out somehow b/c both he and his customers deserve better.

Maybe contact him thru bookface about your issues?

:rofl: you’ve got to be kidding. This is not a small business issue, this is a Ben issue.

lutzjk913

May 5, 2010
groveport, ohio
He is notorious for releasing something new and creative. It blows up. He makes money then he disappears and customer service goes to shit.

It’s been proven more than once.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
I stand by what I said. Its another "too small to hire people, too large for one person" scenario. Seen it too many times in too many small businesses.

Deeeezy

Aug 26, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
I tried to order his headlight saver module about a month or two ago and he refunded my money a couple days later. Tried to email him to see what was up and I haven’t heard back. Let me know if he comes through. Maybe I have to try and bother him some more.