Old blue

Old blue

Dec 9, 2020
I just need some help with my truck, I trusted some I should not have to know what they were doing. They changed a battery for me and now the blinkers don’t work, nor the radio nor the plugs, keyless fob, much more. It’s a 2018 Duramax. I need help, anyone

slowlml

Undercover Epa agent
Feb 6, 2015
Strasburg Va/Wardensville Wv
Im not trying to offend you so dont take this wrong but if you had someone else put batteries in i would just take it to a reputable shop in your area to troubleshoot it cause we can give you all kinds of stuff to check but it seems like it will be above you mechanical abilities. I hope you get it straightened out and post up what the issue was.

Reactions: Hoser and Old blue

Old blue

Dec 9, 2020
Im not trying to offend you so dont take this wrong but if you had someone else put batteries in i would just take it to a reputable shop in your area to troubleshoot it cause we can give you all kinds of stuff to check but it seems like it will be above you mechanical abilities. I hope you get it straightened out and post up what the issue was.
Thanks, doing it tomorrow just trying to get some kind idea.

Old blue

Dec 9, 2020
well here’s the way it went he pulled the wire on the battery they supplied all the things that wasn’t working and plugged it back in and everything lit up and started working. Good to go! Something finally went my way for a change, I can’t believe it.