Oh Cocoa..

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
What inside joke? He is poking fun at the guys on DF and anyone that wants a smoke tune.

Gotts love ya Coco :hug: You keep me laughing buddy not knocking you its all good:thumb:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
It is big and slow. I don't care I just wanna roal coal guys. Does smarty make duramax stuff?

blitzin247

That didn't sound good...
Feb 9, 2013
Everywhere
I came from DF and they hate smoke too...that's why I came here I want to double stack my efi live with smartys and diablo sports!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

But seriously I think you have more better info here, and better deals on parts!!! I'm on love! :hug:

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
I came from DF and they hate smoke too...that's why I came here I want to double stack my efi live with smartys and diablo sports!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:

But seriously I think you have more better info here, and better deals on parts!!! I'm on love! :hug:

No duramax site can hold a candle to the knowledge that the members here possess. This used to be an even more hardcore hotrodding forum, sadly a lot of the old die hards have disappeared.

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
I think this site has lost a lot of it's old school members because of the influx of new people from other sites. I know it's not what it once was.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
No duramax site can hold a candle to the knowledge that the members here possess. This used to be an even more hardcore hotrodding forum, sadly a lot of the old die hards have disappeared.

it used to be dieselplace that had everything... then they sold out... and everyone scatterd, truckstop, compd, df the diesel page and a couple others

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
it used to be dieselplace that had everything... then they sold out... and everyone scatterd, truckstop, compd, df the diesel page and a couple others

This site was actually mcrat racing a long time ago and always had great info. Dp was just more popular.

Whitetail Addict

Rockin' the stock tune
May 8, 2008
South Central Pennsylvania

I think this site has lost a lot of it's old school members because of the influx of new people from other sites. I know it's not what it once was.

I agree with both of you. In fact, I think I said the exact thing about a year ago.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I get a PM that says..

:roflmao:
Wanted to approach it delicately ya know, it was still early and i wasn't sure if he was medicated yet:eek::hug:

If its not what it once was then somewhere there was a failure to either learn or teach..
But if the chain of knowledge was working then the current vetrans are the new old school guys, right. The chain of knowledge must be working cuz this site is a powerhouse of duramax data....if anything has been lost how could the influx of newbs be blamed, we just want what you guys have, the ability to build a better faster truck...

Agreed, knowledge is flowing here

This site was actually mcrat racing a long time ago and always had great info. Dp was just more popular.
Wha.....really?