Attachments

• diesel.jpg
    diesel.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 29

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well Pat must of liked it. He had me buy him another bottle at Target today.

Just an FYI Mike it's on sale at Target for $8.54 a bottle :hug:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Well Pat must of liked it. He had me buy him another bottle at Target today.

Just an FYI Mike it's on sale at Target for $8.54 a bottle :hug:

Kat
If you two are going to become wino's like us, I can recomend better stuff at a better price but the name will not be as cool. Sheep Dip Cabernet, or Wooly Bully Savignon are excelent with Taco Bell. The Sheep Dip Merlot is superb with anything on Arby's menue.
I don't give these secrets out to just anybody. ;):p:D

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
My cousin and I used to drink those on the way to the party...No odor, I should kick him in the nuts for that...

Not a 1/2 bad idea but :barf:

Or if you live in BFE, drink regular beer and fire up the Garmin and take dirt country roads:rofl::D BTW, Ive never done that :secret:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Kat
If you two are going to become wino's like us, I can recomend better stuff at a better price but the name will not be as cool. Sheep Dip Cabernet, or Wooly Bully Savignon are excelent with Taco Bell. The Sheep Dip Merlot is superb with anything on Arby's menue.
I don't give these secrets out to just anybody. ;):p:D

Not me :frog: I don't drink wine or beer. Now tequila :yumyum:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
I bet you have a 12 pack of Bartles and James in your fridge...Probably some Seagrams products as well...

Damn it Mike, we need to talk...
anybody remember red/grape malt duck ;), i'll pay $50 plus shipping if anybody can get me some, its been gone from my area since my senior year in H.S., hell, i'll even pay a handling charge :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
anybody remember red/grape malt duck ;), i'll pay $50 plus shipping if anybody can get me some, its been gone from my area since my senior year in H.S., hell, i'll even pay a handling charge :D

Let Dale teach you the finer points of Absynthe and you will never think of that purple malted duck again. Maybe you will; in a different way. :rofl::D