October 18th Dyno Day

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Sorry I could not make it. The only 2 driveways I saw were too steep. I waved to Johnny as he was turning into the shop.

The truck was so low it was scraping on freeway bumps. Monday I will check for damage.

I couldn't run big power anyhow, as I blew up my GT42 magnum, and just stuck on a hurt GT4202R. I'm waiting on a piece so I can run a HTT charger for next week. I can't afford disposable $2500 chargers, so I'm trying to find a better solution.

I really needed to test the 5-6 shift though. Guess I will find out what happens next week at El Mirage.

WanaDmaxsub

Junior Member W/gray hair
Feb 17, 2007
Sorry guys :(

Pat tried to show up this morning and the driveway was to steep to get Casper up:eek: He is going to have to figure something else out to drive him on the street. He said the street wall painted all red so he couldn't even stop and say Hi.

Weeeeell there's a dyno excuse we haven't heard yet:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was a good day. Thanks StewieTuned

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Wow, that was sweet. This was my first dyno event that i have ever gone to. It was pretty sweet. I was a little worried about how we would get everyones truck on and if we were gonna have enough time ! The guys at Superior Automotive were up to the task and got it done.

thanks tommy for coming out with the drinks and efi live to help out. Jason and Tommy's dyno experience came in handy today ! My wife brought out the snacks that i had forgot ! Several brought out some donuts ! Everyone was super nice and really helped move things along.

There were several that came out from a long way. I think Mike -MMLMM gets the award for longest distance traveled. Most power was stolen by Dan @ PPE. I gotta say, that was a huge highlight of my day when i got to handle the shifting via the tech 2 for Dans monster. I gladly hopped in the passenger seat and buckled in and hit that button !!! It was pretty badass to watch the turbo gauge throughout the run and just feeling the raw power. It was SICK !

We finished it off with a run to HOOTERS, wow !

I unfortunatly do not have an pics or video but i'm hoping to see what everyone else has. Thanks guys for coming out !

We WILL do this again !!!!

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Last edited:

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
Wasnt a huge HP / TRQ day for the kodiak , but it looked cool .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QB2RumYmG7k

View attachment 5709View attachment 5710View attachment 5711View attachment 5712View attachment 5713

I think we should start a .....

Best Excuses for Poor Day at the Dyno Thread . :rofl:

Thanks Again Dan for the cool vid , you could have cut my blah blah blah Johnny gutter mouth out though . :D

needs more boost im suprised it kept smokeing so much :confused:

was a good day had alot of fun ill post up some pics soon