Norfolk VA shops?

02maxstang

Jan 13, 2015
CT
I just got orders to va and I was wondering if anyone knows of reputable diesel shops around the area. thank you

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
Nothing reputable I've seen around here. Twisted Diesel (in Chesapeake) helped me out with some electrical problems but they do mostly ford/dodges but they were pretty knowledgeable about diesels it seemed. That being said didn't know anything about efiLive. Other than that theirs Diesel Addiction in NC and, Maryland diesel performance in MD, that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I'm always down to help out as well, not many duramax guys around here and the powerstrokes and cummins don't want to play anymore.

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
TRE diesel is in Va Beach, they do the work on my 06 ram and think they do dmax stuff to.

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
Cool man, I'd really like to check your truck out. There's a lot of to do here in the area but the roads are shitty and there is a ton of traffic.

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
Best to just make the trip down to Diesel Addiction in NC for anything major. Not too far from VA beach.

Hoffie

Mar 10, 2015
Far East LA - aka Phoenix
Virginia Beach shops

I need to find someone who can look at my truck(LML) that has broke down(fuel issues) here in V.B. . Any suggestions besides the dealership? Just hanging out in a hotel room trying to come up with a fix to get me back on the road again so that I can go home to Arizona.