No Black Friday sale this year Guy?

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
You didn't miss much...I stopped by earlier and he only had 1 complete 7.1 stroker engine sitting in the shop...He said no one had taken advantage of his Black Friday special, so I ended up trading him my '82 Honda Civic for it (his daughter is about to get her driver's license)...

Thanks Guy:hug:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
that's a good one chris, had i known he was that desperate i have a real sweet saab 900i could've traded, i would have shipped it for free :D
and i dont even need a complete motor, sounds like i could've really made out :thumb:

Smokin LB7

Jul 25, 2008
You didn't miss much...I stopped by earlier and he only had 1 complete 7.1 stroker engine sitting in the shop...He said no one had taken advantage of his Black Friday special, so I ended up trading him my '82 Honda Civic for it (his daughter is about to get her driver's license)...

Thanks Guy:hug:

Are you F****** kidding? :eek:

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
Sorry guys.

I got caught up in a home remodel and moving my family into the new house in mid/late November. :eek: I found myself needing 30 hours in a day.

What products were you looking for to go on sale for Black Friday?

Guy

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Sorry guys.

I got caught up in a home remodel and moving my family into the new house in mid/late November. :eek: I found myself needing 30 hours in a day.

What products were you looking for to go on sale for Black Friday?

Guy

at the time of the OP, Carrillos.....now, Stage 2 heads lol. But i sent you a couple of PM's with some questions.

Crowers for 400% off retail price? :D

for you or for me Ben? I am not planning on this build being cheap, but i had also remembered the sale last year and was somewhat prepared for it this year:)

Tim