Nmf

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I've never heard of it. Is it an oil additive? Because most of those are snake oil, using a trick machine to make them appear to do something they don't.

The Duramax isn't hard on oil. Go with a good diesel rated oil, and if you're really worried about it add a tiny bit of a racing ZDDP additive.

Sent from my Cat S60 using Tapatalk

2005redlly

Jan 15, 2013
Farmville va
It said that it changes the electrons and protons in the metal. Gonmf.com is the website. Can't find much information about it in duramaxs.

Yngdmax92

Sep 26, 2013
No such thing as magic in a can, find some good oil and enjoy the the miles. Rotella, delo , mobile delvac, cenpeco or w.e else and send it. I'd say amsoil as it works but I don't think it's any better at anything. It's all about how you market things.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
It said that it changes the electrons and protons in the metal. Gonmf.com is the website. Can't find much information about it in duramaxs.

particle accelerator in a can I think not. If it sounds too good to be true then well there's your answer

Columbus450

Aug 24, 2017
Louisiana
I have been using rotella t6. Going to switch to mobile delvac and try that. I have the typewriter noise with rotella.

Same here as soon as I switched to mobile one Delvac 1300 typewriter tic was minimized to the point I could barely hear it
Before with Rotella it was embarrassing noticeable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk