nhrda world finals 2013.

FC5452

Mar 17, 2013
Eastern PA
All this talk about fast trucks, And all the big names in this sport in one place has forced me to buy tickets :thumb: Flying Down Friday, Supposed to be getting one of them Chevy Cruzes too :woott:

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
We snapped a shaft in the tranny in Max'd out testing. Timing will be tight as I still have to finish the trans up, install it and then get on the road tonight for a 1700 mile drive.

dman777

Apr 11, 2012
Thanks for saying the R word...
Sorry....I just got really sad watching the forecast. But maybe that's a good sign since weather people are wrong more times than they are right. I'm going regardless.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
And this is different than any other time????:D

You'd think after all these years of this stuff i'd have it figured out, but noooooo! Maybe in my next life I'll wisen up, would be nice having some sleep and relaxation.

I got the tranny back together and installed in the truck. It has pressure and shifted from 1st to 2nd. That'll have to do. Now to load the whole mess up....see everyone in a couple days.

djms

Dec 25, 2006
Houston tx area
Good luck and safe travels Rob! I'm
Gonna try to be there. If anyone is in the market for a truck with a built motor. I'll have mine down there.