NHRDA Phoenix, Whos coming out?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Whos planning on making the trip? Ill be out there again with the toyhauler for sure this time. going to try to be near the front of the pit entrance. No im not racing my truck again this year :D

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
Gonna try to go to all of them but no clue yet but nothing is final :roflmao: be good to finally meet some people on this forum :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
yeah that wouldnt work with me Reger lol. mainly cause they know i work on these trucks on the side lmao.

your lame Wes. i was even gunna bust out the big ice chest for you so youd have plenty of free beer. its a tall task to keep enough beer for you but i figured id had it handled..... we will never know now..... :D

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
yeah that wouldnt work with me Reger lol. mainly cause they know i work on these trucks on the side lmao.

your lame Wes. i was even gunna bust out the big ice chest for you so youd have plenty of free beer. its a tall task to keep enough beer for you but i figured id had it handled..... we will never know now..... :D

No such thing as free beer.....People get it back out of me somehow:rofl:. To be honest, I kinda forgot that was happening this weekend and planned this fishing trip a while back. Either way, I'd be dragging a big ass cooler along. :D. I'll catch you on the next one.....If I can remember

Chevy1925

Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
No such thing as free beer.....People get it back out of me somehow:rofl:. To be honest, I kinda forgot that was happening this weekend and planned this fishing trip a while back. Either way, I'd be dragging a big ass cooler along. :D. I'll catch you on the next one.....If I can remember

Na buddy, I'd take care of ya. You know this! :hug:

Btw, going to be in vegas may 3rd to the 6th for my buddies 30th. I shall be hitting you up and maybe get Justin's ass out there too! Least for some dinner lol

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia

Haha, I got my line changed and a new 0749 fuel filter on, just in time to get it aligned and miss work. Well it's not work, it's a dinner and it's gonna add another 390 useless miles.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Na buddy, I'd take care of ya. You know this! :hug:

Btw, going to be in vegas may 3rd to the 6th for my buddies 30th. I shall be hitting you up and maybe get Justin's ass out there too! Least for some dinner lol

Let me know...I'll try to free up some time

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
Had to work Friday 13 hours to get Saturday off so I'll be out there! Any idea what the schedule is just for the drags? Can't stay all day so I want to be there for the finals I guess...