New upgraded avnt 37 charger??????

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Chargers

NO TECHNO CRAP! just put them on the track! Thats all that matters. real numbers. Theres more to things working than science. Jeff (just a dumb hillbilly)

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
NO TECHNO CRAP! just put them on the track! Thats all that matters. real numbers. Theres more to things working than science. Jeff (just a dumb hillbilly)

Truck with part A "is more efficent" and makes 521hp and runs a 12.50

Same truck with part B "is the lesser parts" and makes 482hp and runs 12.10

I'll take truck B......"tank you";):D

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Trucks

They (Mark) was talking the same truck. Thats a little(lot) different. Numbers work on a computer but don't always work in real world. Apples to apples, real numbers. Jeff

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
I've seen the monster VGT Pat has in his shop.
Now THAT is a big MF'n VGT!!
Someone needs to figure out how to mount it and get it tested!!:poke:

05greendmax

dyno and drag numberssoon
Dec 26, 2009
ohio
I am looking into this 3794 turbo I tow all the time and I am not lookig for 900hp I want a super clean tuneable low low egt turbo I have a 20ft trailer. And. I haul car. Wood al kinds of tthings would this 3794 be good for me

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
Apr 19, 2011
Western PA
www.facebook.com
I drove a bone stock 05 drw with an 3794 on it. For whatever reason it was installed, possibly due to the stock one failing. I didnt know it until i drove the truck and could tell something was diff. The turbo whistle and the mid rpm pull of the truck versus another stock truck with stock turbo made me investigate and i found this out. The lag seemed NO different than stock, so that makes me believe it would be better. After talking to nick @ duramaxtuner.com about swapping that charger to my truck(in signature), he said he could prob tune it for 20-40more hp. The perf advantages are really unknown of this charger. Talking to caleb @ blackout perf he said the labor involved switching turbos sounds like it wouldnt be worth it. But if i guy tows and wants better power with no diff lag than stock, this really is the only other option. Everyone says go to the 4094vvt but it can be laggy, especially in towing conditions when you are used to the stocker. I have driven all 3 (mine, the 3794, and a 4094 truck) and would prefer the 3794 but didnt have the know-how to swap it myself, so im still running stock. Just recently decided to NOT go the the 4094 and batmowheel the stocker. Like i said tho, the perf potential of the 3794 are unknown.

05greendmax

dyno and drag numberssoon
Dec 26, 2009
ohio
man im going turbo crazy i want a vvt cause i have a tow tune and i dont want to cange my tune but im getting mixed advise from everyone i have talked to one doesnt like the 40 94 one guy says to go with the 40 94 i am not (turbo smart) i need a new one i need it to tow well i have a 20 ft open trailer i own and i daily drive the truck also i want low egtsTHAT A BIGG thing i want i dont want to be blowing my stuff up or should i just billet my stocker and be done with it help help help