New (to me) truck 2007 GMC

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
This forum and GMFS are about the only truck sites I visit so I figured I would throw this up on here as well :rofl:

I found a mint 2007 Duramax with 22k miles on it in San Jose, California. It's been a little over six months since I first heard about this truck and I finally had it delivered today.

:woott:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLR6dQ5MH28&list=UUFT08wmYl4vfuY4SO3LsiHA&index=2&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j91ld0Q1VEU&list=UUFT08wmYl4vfuY4SO3LsiHA&index=1&feature=plcp

DSLR was dead so all the pictures/videos are from my GoPro

Easily the cleanest used truck I've ever seen. The frame looks like my Dad's 2012 as far as cleanliness goes.

GOPR0049.jpg

GOPR0050.jpg

GOPR0051.jpg

GOPR0052.jpg

GOPR0053.jpg

Plans:

Cosmetic:

Debadge except for duramax/allison badge
Colormatched mirrors tailgate handle/bezel
Raise front bumper 2"
Cognito 4-6" NTBD with Cognito UCA's and Bilstein 5100's
Cognito support braces
Cognito HD tie rods
22x10.5" Chrome BMF Novakanes
285/55/22 Trail Grapplers
LED's all around inside and out
Clear corners and clear stock lights or Denali lights (I have a spare set of non cleared Denali's but am too lazy to open them up)
Esky/Denali Handles door handles
02 HD Hood
35% shield with 5% brow, 15% on other 5
Not sure about suede with this interior color

Engine:
68mm FPE Cheetah
Full EGR Delete
Trans
lift pump
EFILive tuning
injectors/higher flowing CP3 eventually
PCV Reroute
3" Downpipe
5" MBRP exhaust

Sound/Video:
Has a Parrot BT system w/ iPod connection
Has screens in the headrests
Some Nav unit ...have a Pioneer 910bt in my 06 and really like that, may go with a z11xx series though
Haven't decided which way I want to go for subs.... behind the seat/under the seat or if I should get tahoe buckets and build a rear center console. Most likely 2 10's behind/under or a 12" if I do a center console build. I don't want it to be too bulky
may sound deaden it with mat and foam.

I'll keep this updated

:D

crazycrew

Let's Start A Riot
Oct 3, 2009
S. Louisiana
Nice. :thumb: I see your gonna HD hood this one too!! I wanna put one on mine sooooo bad. Wish I could do body work and weld then I only got find a painter.

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Congrats on the new truck :thumb: are you just going to swap the hood over from your other truck?

Nah I'm selling the truck as is. I hate stripping trucks down :( Makes me sad.

Nice truck. You selling the ecsb?

Thanks, yeah I'm selling it. It was spoken for but now I can't get ahold of the guy which is weird because I actually know him and have met up with him before. He's been asking to buy it for about 3 years now.

It's okay I have a bunch of local interest, I was just holding out for him because I knew he wanted it.

X2 on the Nice truck!! And Yes he is selling the 06 but IIRC it has been spoken for?

Thanks! Read above :rofl:

nice...i've always been a sucker for white trucks!

Me too, I think they just look classy!

Very Nice :thumb:

Thank you Kat :) The reason I bought my ECSB was because of Casper

Nice. :thumb: I see your gonna HD hood this one too!! I wanna put one on mine sooooo bad. Wish I could do body work and weld then I only got find a painter.

I'm lucky when it comes to this. I have a guy that's an amazing welder and my Girlfriend's Dad owns an autobody shop. :D

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
2 Nice White GMC's in the garage (for now)... wow.... nice :thumb:

Why sell the one you had and get this one??? full 4 door? low miles?

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
2 Nice White GMC's in the garage (for now)... wow.... nice :thumb:

Why sell the one you had and get this one??? full 4 door? low miles?

There are usually 4 white GMC Duramaxs parked in there :D

Dads 2005 CCSB, my 2006 ECSB, my 2007 CCSB and my Dad's 2012 Denali CCSB.

2007 has 22k miles, Cali truck (clean no rust), sunroof. I just couldn't pass it up. Although I think the Extended cab looks way more sporty/unique. I barely use the extended cab space as is. But we'll see. I know I'll miss the 2006, for being a stock height truck is sure turns a lot of heads around here.