New Silverado Picture

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
It looks like a fluffed up Colorado. Not bad, but really just a overgrown car. Which, honestly, is all the 1500/F150 is anymore. No one uses them to haul anything.

It is better looking than the 2018, but I still think the GMT800 (2003-2007 Classic) is the best looking of the bunch.

Edit: the split front fender is kind of tacky looking, hopefully that seam is less visible on the final production run. Now that I have seen it, I can't un-see it. :/

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
took me a bit to look it over. first thought was "yuk, its a bad looking colorado". more i look at it, the more i think it will look bad ass as a prerunner :D

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
I hate the Body lines of the front fender where the headlight and the turn signals are recessed. It looks stupid just like the Tahoe’s. Those wheel well openings look pretty round though....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
I hate the Body lines of the front fender where the headlight and the turn signals are recessed. It looks stupid just like the Tahoe’s. Those wheel well openings look pretty round though....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel wells was the first thing I noticed as well.. good move

Ridin'GMC

I like red
May 20, 2010
MA
took me a bit to look it over. first thought was "yuk, its a bad looking colorado". more i look at it, the more i think it will look bad ass as a prerunner :D

I was thinking exactly the same. The original body lines looks goofy but once it's stretched out with fiberglass fenders, it'll look sweet. Can't wait to see what the desert guys are going to build it for a prerunner. How about 16" of travel :D

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Yeah, I see a lot of cues from the Colorado & F150. I like that the wheel wells are rounded more. Not loving the light-to-fender-bumper arrangement. The lines and overall look are pretty aggressive. And yes, a healthy but FUEL SIPPING little diesel in this would be really nice. Although, with prices how they are, I won't be able to even remotely afford one until its 10yrs old or older. :eek:

Be interesting to see the HD version.

Michigan_LMM

Nov 10, 2016
Mid Michigan
Not sure where people see it being similar to a f150, I see similarities to a Tahoe/suburban tho. Ill agree the rear looks like a tundra. If people think the Chevy looks like a f150 tho I cant wait for the sh*t storm when GMC comes out