NEW Release!!!! LDS Premium LB7 Return Line Banjo Bolt

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
ALL you LB7 Duramax owners take a look at our NEW Updated LB7 Return Line Banjo bolts (At Injector). No more of the stripped out allen bolts causing fuel leaks and improper torque!

LDS’s industry leading LB7 Injector Return Line Bolts have been heat treated to a yield strength of 135,000 psi. It has been redesigned to utilize a 10mm hex head making the installation and removal of this bolt extremely easy. The head height provides reassurance that you are getting the proper torque while minimizing the potential for stripping.

The factory bolts are prone to stripping which can cause failure to properly torque the return line bolt and cause a fuel leak, resulting in having to tear back into the engine. We have designed the distal end of the bolt to be custom taper matched to the return port of the LB7 injector. Additionally, the reduced thread length has increased the strength of the bolt.

https://lincolndieselspecialties.com/i-23850261-lds-premium-lb7-return-line-banjo-bolt.html

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
What makes these better than say the Merchant bolts?

I’ve used the Merchant bolts before and would recommend them to anyone doing an lb7 injector job because factory ones suck. But I do really like the idea of having an actual bolt head on them rather than an Allen. All it takes is one slip or not getting the socket in it correctly and it’s done for.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
I’ve used the Merchant bolts before and would recommend them to anyone doing an lb7 injector job because factory ones suck. But I do really like the idea of having an actual bolt head on them rather than an Allen. All it takes is one slip or not getting the socket in it correctly and it’s done for.

I would agree, its not hard to strip an allen headed fastener. I was wondering if they did anything fancy like radiusing the inlets/outlets, stronger material, higher flow etc (not that it's needed). Just the devil's advocate is all. I prefer this setup to the allen on the merchants myself.

zakkb787

<that’s not me...
Sep 29, 2014
Granite Falls NC
I would agree, its not hard to strip an allen headed fastener. I was wondering if they did anything fancy like radiusing the inlets/outlets, stronger material, higher flow etc (not that it's needed). Just the devil's advocate is all. I prefer this setup to the allen on the merchants myself.

I gotcha now. Only problem I see is it’s the elusive 10MM. Might be even harder to get off than an Allen because those sockets like to walk away on their own :roflmao: in all seriousness great job Brent. I remember asking you if you had something like this years ago when I was doing my lb7. Nice to see lore options coming now.

BlkMax

Sep 1, 2008
Wasilla, AK
These are AWESOME!
I have used and reused both stock and Merchant bolts. Merchants were better than stock, and these a vastly better than Merchants.

The winner is the hex head, and the price. I can get the LDS bolts shipped for less than I pay for a set from the other guys without shipping. I know because I just bought a set.

Brent has hit another one out of the park for the LB7 guys. Thank you.

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
These are AWESOME!
I have used and reused both stock and Merchant bolts. Merchants were better than stock, and these a vastly better than Merchants.

The winner is the hex head, and the price. I can get the LDS bolts shipped for less than I pay for a set from the other guys without shipping. I know because I just bought a set.

Brent has hit another one out of the park for the LB7 guys. Thank you.

Thank you! We feel these are going to work very well for customers that have LB7 engines and know all about the allen head.

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
I'll be putting a set of these on whichever of my LB7s needs injectors next. I've switched everything to the Merchant extended Allen bolts, and they're better, but IMO a proper hex bolt is far superior.

Really glad these are available now.

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
I'll be putting a set of these on whichever of my LB7s needs injectors next. I've switched everything to the Merchant extended Allen bolts, and they're better, but IMO a proper hex bolt is far superior.

Really glad these are available now.

Hey Dave,

Glad to hear that! We feel these are the best LB7 return line bolts on the market. Let me know when your ready for a set.