NEW PRODUCT: LB7 automatic high-idle add-on

Sharks06LLY

May 15, 2010
Tampa Fl
Yes, I can definitely do that. I will make a new thread about that module.

i would be interested in that as well, already my passenger light doesnt come on sometimes because of this. when i start the truck the first time its fine but if i like pull into a drive through and shut it off so that the person can take my order 8 times out of 10 the passenger one doesnt light and i have to cycle it atleast once for it to come on

Sep 10, 2008
Morehead City, North Carolina
Would this still involve running two wires from the ECM through firewall like other high idles? I run the BD idle with a simple toggle switch. Works fine, hardly need it in my location. I would much rather have your little gadget though :D

What if you have already wired a relay for your HID's- high, low, fog to come on at once....would it be affected?

Thanks

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Ben, would this widget adversley affect efi live flashing events? Im curious as to weather or not this box communicates on the can bus system, would i be constantly pulling fuses to disable it when i flash in a new tune? If the answer is that we can make this work without too much hastle interfering with EFI then i am in on this one.

No, this box will not affect EFILive flashing, and will not interfere with anything else on the databus.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Alright sorry guys, I was swamped with stuff going on in the shop.

The pricing as as follows:

The auto high-idle kit is $199.

The auto high-idle kit with the integrated LightSaver and Heated Seat actuator is $225.

Note: if you have a base-model "work truck" without the outside air temperature display in the mirror, you will need an "outside temp-sensor kit", which is available for a small extra charge.

thanks
Ben

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Ive had some time to look into the 01-02 heated seat actuator. It will require swapping out your heated seat switch with one thats been modified. Obviously it looks the same...it IS a factory switch, just one thats had an extra wire soldered into it by me.

There will be a core-exchange program for the heated seat switches. Basically there will be an additional $50-75 charge that will get refunded as soon as you send your stock [good condition] heated seat switch back to me.

Alternatively, if you are good with a soldering iron, I can also provide instructions on how to take apart your own switch and modify it to work with the auto high-idle module.

AubleAK

Aug 5, 2011
Glennallen, AK
what about adding something that will increase the rpms automatically when you get a voltage drop, like on the dodges?

like when your jumpstarting a truck

Last edited: