NEW!!!! PPE Stage 6 kits----Allison 1000

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
PPE in conjunction with ALTO Products has brought the "Next Stage" of transmission upgrade kits to the Allison 1000 transmission. The new Stage 6 kit features the latest materials and has been in development for over 2 year. With a new proprietary clutch material that better resists heat, has better coefficient of friction and allows more oil to the clutches via cut outs in the inner splines. The new Steels also have increased oiling and will reduce damage to the drums via new material that wont "dig in".... These kits will hold in-excess of 1500HP and have been tested on some of the most powerful and fastest trucks in the nation.... The Kits/Materials are ONLY available through a PPE or a authorized PPE Dealer and are ready for shipment for the 6-speeds and about 1 week out on the 5-speeds.

Retail price starting at $3199.99

Last edited:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
"PPE in conjunction with ALTO Products has brought the "Next Stage" of transmission upgrade kits to the Allison 1000 transmission."

Missed it huh?:D

Yes! these kit can be purchased with or without converter and with or without pump/valve body parts.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Just wanted to address some of the questions I have gotten on these kits. The normal billet parts (input, output shafts and possibly Hub/Planet) will still be needed when going over 900+ RWHP (just like in our stage 5 kit). All of these parts are also available through us and are in stock at this time.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Oh, cut-outs on the inner friction splines for better lube? Where have I seen that before..... :D

They have been used in a few kits (in Allison and Non Allison applications) in the past but unfortunately some of the kits that used this design offered week friction materials.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
These were posted in another thread in the Vendor sections. I did not want to post in their section, But it appears there is a lot of interest on what Jeremy was running in Billings.

He was running prototypes of our new clutches @ 10.4x @8000lbs:thumb:

Was Jeremy’s dually outfitted with these do you know? Because that thing is the most beast test truck ever

Holy shit I saw D run Jeremy truck in Billings Mt. He ran Rob & gave him a good race with a big ole heavy truck. That thing is impressive for sure!:eek:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
Im ready for a refresh before spring What would i be looking at to buy just the clutches and steeles Dan?

Please give me a call or PM for non kit pricing. 714-985-4825 ext115

Dan, are you still selling the original stage 5 clutches?

And if yes, are they discounted to dealers now?

Yes! At this point dealer pricing remains the same, but might be changing shortly!

Last edited:

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
These were posted in another thread in the Vendor sections. I did not want to post in their section, But it appears there is a lot of interest on what Jeremy was running in Billings.

He was running prototypes of our new clutches @ 10.4x @8000lbs:thumb:

The G2 right? not the G3. "new" clutches as is these G2 material stage 6 kits?

Suck Squeeze Bang Blow

Unburned Hydrocarbons
Mar 30, 2012
McHenry IL
Converter?

Does this kit still come with the same converter as the stage 5 kit? Which i believe was the precision Mike L converter correct? Or is this the new ML-G converter? Or is this something totally different? who makes this converter? Whats the specs?