New personal best for White Lightning!

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Mark one of the reasons I won is due to your tweaking on my Tunes . I'm sure you'll find the 9s next spring . I hope to better my times as well with some different wheel and tire combo or spraying my tires down with VHT .

ultrabluetraction.com FTW!!

This stuff is amazing if your looking for a good traction ad!

kubitza123

Sep 19, 2016
Texas
Nice truck and pass, ever thought of cutting the frame and pulling it together with a short box?

Must be spinning the tires out of hole since with the Hp/TQ that truck should be in high 9's I'd think once you get your setup perfect. Naturally that's always easier to say than do.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
I actually asked mark this question a while back.. he has his reasoninings :thumb:

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Are you still running stock heads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir, stock heads with SoCal valvetrain kit.

No, I don't want to ever short bed this truck cause it is very stable at high speed with the extra wheelbase. Shorter wheelbase gets out of shape too easy for my likings at these power/torque levels.

Must be spinning the tires out of hole since with the Hp/TQ that truck should be in high 9's I'd think once you get your setup perfect. Naturally that's always easier to say than do. -Yes, the MPH it ran puts it at a high 9 sec pass if I could have gotten it to hook up and go, lol!

aklbz

Jan 8, 2015
Yes sir, stock heads with SoCal valvetrain kit.

No, I don't want to ever short bed this truck cause it is very stable at high speed with the extra wheelbase. Shorter wheelbase gets out of shape too easy for my likings at these power/torque levels.

Must be spinning the tires out of hole since with the Hp/TQ that truck should be in high 9's I'd think once you get your setup perfect. Naturally that's always easier to say than do. -Yes, the MPH it ran puts it at a high 9 sec pass if I could have gotten it to hook up and go, lol!

Congrats Mark!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk