New ML converter

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Any towing info yet? I'm putting together the pieces for my build and the TC is still up in the air...

This converter is not for everyone. It will push you ever so slightly at a stop. It loves twins and does not like big singles.

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
So what were the towing results?

x2. Some results with twins would be nice.
Looks like I'm gonna have to do something with my trans this summer and I'm ditching my ATS when the trans comes out so with twins or maybe trips on the horizon as well, so some good towing and DD feedback would be really nice to help me pick the right converter.

quentomania

Feb 3, 2009
Daily drives great. Tows my 35 foot fifth wheel great. Works great with twins. Pushes a little at a stop, not enough to be bothersome. Thanks again Mike. Love it! :hug:

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
How well do you think this is going to work for drag racing? I think my precision ML is done for and either going to refresh or something new. Anybody with twins know how much boost you can make brake stalling it before it pushes through the brakes?

quentomania

Feb 3, 2009
I haven't put my caltracs on yet and taken it to the track, so I'm not sure. Mike designed it to be an all round converter. I'm willing to bet that it works great drag racing. On the street with my 500 plus tune it works very well. Maybe someone who has put some power through it at the track will chime in.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
x2. Some results with twins would be nice.
Looks like I'm gonna have to do something with my trans this summer and I'm ditching my ATS when the trans comes out so with twins or maybe trips on the horizon as well, so some good towing and DD feedback would be really nice to help me pick the right converter.

Give me a call Dale.

ryan415

Oct 24, 2012
So would this be a good converter for a stock charger or maybe a Danville 68? If so I'll be ordering one when your new clutch kits are available :woott: