New member here. First Duramax 2007.5 need transport and mods

Mr.E

Aug 5, 2020
Hello Forum Friends
My first Duramax is sitting in Monterey Ca and needs shipped to Springfield Mo. I’ll try Uship for a bid. Any others ? It’s in great condition. If I had time and could risk a commercial flight Id go get it and drive back. Need shipping recommendations please.
Next up what are my first mods to this 100% stocker? It’s going on several long trips and two or three 3 hour drives weekly. ( turnpike 79mph) looking for good fuel mileage and a moderate chunk of HP. Not towing this year. She has 145,000 and regular service. Late 2007
( 2007.5) thanks for having me to your party.

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Scott stop by and see Tyler at Heinlen diesel in rogersville and he can fix you up on all things truck related.

As far as shipping just get on an airplane and drive it home. It’ll be as cheap and twice the adventure

Ron Nielson

Oct 11, 2009
Berryton, KS
Before you rip into that new truck with 'improvements' and modifications, drive it fo a while and see if it is really as good as you think it is now. Make sure it's reliable in it's present state. No use throwing money at a truck that needs more work than you're willing to pay for.