New High Capacity trim springs

Teamvi

Oct 26, 2011
How do I go about ordering these springs? What else do you recommend doing when I do the tranny in my 05?

SoCalMike

Dec 12, 2010
SoCal
You have to call mike for the springs and you can ask him your other questions while you have him on the phone.

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
Just wanna give mike a big THANK YOU for awesome customer service. :thumb: Got my order of valve body springs in today and couldn't find the transgo replacement springs in the box. Mike said he's gonna get me more out right away.

Thanks a lot Mike I was worried a little but your the man. :hug:

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
My Transgo Jr kit has been sitting in the garage for a couple years now and i've decided its time to put it in. :D Should i be adding Mike's springs while i'm at it? Stock trans and i use my truck around the farm mostly so it tows our gooseneck and skid steer fairly often.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
My Transgo Jr kit has been sitting in the garage for a couple years now and i've decided its time to put it in. :D Should i be adding Mike's springs while i'm at it? Stock trans and i use my truck around the farm mostly so it tows our gooseneck and skid steer fairly often.

I would for sure. I dont know how I missed this, but I will be calling on Monday to get some of these sent out to me!

Combine Pilot

They Call Me Mike
Feb 7, 2010
Saskatchewan
So Mike won't ship to Canada :( which is fine, so i'll have to get his springs elsewhere. My question is do i just need the 3 shift valve springs and the 2 trim springs? Or should i order this kit plus the 2 trim springs? http://dirtyhookerdiesel.com/i-1490...ransmission-line-pressure-upgrade-spring.html

I'm running stock trans with the odd bit of "spirited" driving :D but mostly work and towing. I will be installing a Transgo Jr kit and just want to be sure on what springs to get.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
The kit you listed includes the main regulator spring. The trans has to be pulled to install it, but you can always keep it for later. I'm not 100% on whether the "trim springs" DHD has listed are the same Mike L was handling.

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
It's like I fed my transmission a 50/50 mix of KY Jelly and COCAINE! It's F****** AWESOME!! :driving: :mikelsheep:

These springs are a must have.