snowman

Evil Diesel Performance
Aug 30, 2010
Manitoba Canada
picture.php
picture.php

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
So i finally got the truck on the dyno, with the fueling upgrades and bolt ons it needed. It laid down 722hp 1296ft/lbs!!!! super stoked! Boost was 38psi, EGT 950*F, Drive pressure 65psi, Rail pressure held 30,000psi. This is with just bolt ons, homemade egr delete, with high flow intake and y-bridge, pro-fab up-pipes, hotside pipe, and the usually stuff. This thing absolutely rips, love this turbo!!!! Thanks Mark!

Ill post dyno sheets asap! :woott:

:happy2: that's sweet:thumb: now I want that duel fueler and some 45 or 60% overs. I am scared to push it any harder though.

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
I am stock fuel probably 600 to 650 rwhp and been thinking about bigger injectors more for narrowing pulse widths than more power. I want to compound over the 3794 because I tow heavy and would like to lower the EGTs some more awh hell I'm not fooling anyone I'm battling that little bastard in my head and he is a tough little guy, I know better but do I have the willpower not to???:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

snowman

Evil Diesel Performance
Aug 30, 2010
Manitoba Canada
On my stock fuel i could only get 585hp out of that turbo. That was until i gave into peer pressure and put in the injectors. Then it escaladed to the dual cp3 and now im pushing the limits. LOL

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
My rail pressure holds good but I am sure it wouldn't with bigger than stock injectors. I was thinking about a Sportsman CP3 but I like the reliability of two and if I have to go that far into the valley again I want it to be because I am building it. You like how that little a hole in my head tries to justify things:D:roflmao::roflmao:

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
WOW that's a lot of power from that charger :thumb: Stock bottom end though on a DD with that much power - do your balls clank when you walk, LOL.

I'm installing my 68stg2r on Saturday in my stock bottom-end DD. I'm a little less daring in the HP dept than you are though :hug:

snowman

Evil Diesel Performance
Aug 30, 2010
Manitoba Canada
WOW that's a lot of power from that charger :thumb: Stock bottom end though on a DD with that much power - do your balls clank when you walk, LOL.

I'm installing my 68stg2r on Saturday in my stock bottom-end DD. I'm a little less daring in the HP dept than you are though :hug:

Lol they only slightly clank. Ya I've been wondering about turning it down. I've been keeping my foot out of it and driving it pretty good. I need it to last a bit. Lol

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
First things first though I need to build the front end!!!!

Front end is built and truck has new smaller 325/60 20s on it that are 10lbs lighter ea. than the old tires a new Grizzly locker in the rear. I have tickets and hotel room for NHRDA PNW Nationals next weekend in Woodburn Oregon... Going to put this 3794 to a real word test...

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Front end is built and truck has new smaller 325/60 20s on it that are 10lbs lighter ea. than the old tires a new Grizzly locker in the rear. I have tickets and hotel room for NHRDA PNW Nationals next weekend in Woodburn Oregon... Going to put this 3794 to a real word test...

Grant...mes an yous nee to hav a lil talk....about real word stock/modified/lifted/geared Washingtonian showdown

:)

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Grant...mes an yous nee to hav a lil talk....about real word stock/modified/lifted/geared Washingtonian showdown

:)

Well hello Jason:hello: showdown or not we have got to get together...:thumb:
Remember I am still stock fuel... I think my next move is an intercooler the I will go with duel fuelers and show the stock injectors 30,000 rail pressure before going with 60% overs then I will entertain the thought of a 480 over this 3794...