New Colorado Diesel.

Jun 29, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
It really does look great!

2015-Chevrolet-ColoradoZR2-Concept-146.jpg

Holy crapp, that was fast!!!:angel:

You've got to remember just because they are not out in the USA doesn't mean they are new.

We've had the 2.8L using the E98 for 2 years now in Australia, we've just had bigger projects on the go, the impending USA release was the catalyst for moving it further up the list.

Previous to that, from 2011-13 there is the predecessor engine called the D-Max used worldwide in these same vehicles...everywhere except the USA.

Cheers
Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Any pending support for the ecodiesel in the Ram 1500 & Jeep Grand Cherokee?!?!

The only workable solution involves an angle grinder and hot wiring. It's not really conducive to our business model of remote programming devices..

The encryption used on that particular ECM is of a similar level that all banks employ. Those hurdles probably won't be overcome anytime soon, which is a pity really given I drive a diesel Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Cheers
Cindy

Kwileader

Jul 5, 2015
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436154624.035770.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436154624.035770.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436154624.035770.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 92

Kwileader

Jul 5, 2015
Hello Cindy ,Can you tell if I got a E98 ECM? The attached file is the diagnostic print from the dealer. Thanks

So I guess Nick (duramaxtuner) isn't tuning his with efi live. Bummer.

Not EFILive and requires Pull apart methods for programming.

Hello Cindy ,Can you tell if I got a E98 ECM? The attached file is the diagnostic print from the dealer. Thanks

It looks like the E98 based on the VIN and ECM. Which country are you located in?

Cheers
Cindy

Kwileader

Jul 5, 2015
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436220322.156820.jpg
Here is the print out from the dealer

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436220322.156820.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436220322.156820.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 71
The next software release, scheduled for this week will enable the read function so we can start to gather operating systems to map support.

Your Trailblazer is the same vehicle as the Holden Colorado 7 that is sold in Australia and New Zealand.

Cheers
Cindy

Kwileader

Jul 5, 2015
Cool! Im looking forward for the update. Im just wondering if this include to disable the EGR valve functionality? Thanks

Cool! Im looking forward for the update. Im just wondering if this include to disable the EGR valve functionality? Thanks

I looked up your VIN, your vehicle is using the same OS used on our test vehicle in Australia, so you will be supported in our first release.

EGR wasn't in our proof of concept testing last week, but should be available in future test releases and our first public release.

Cheers
Cindy

Kwileader

Jul 5, 2015
Thanks a lot pls let me know for any updates..Im very interested of buying one.