New Build

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Well the truck is back up again after a two year lay over. I changed up a few things to go back to a daily driver on it. I had HSP build a kit to my specifications, went with Fingers Pistons and a internally balanced LML crank. It's a little 66/480 kit but it will have a lot of muscle still. I took it for a short drive this evening after firing it up for the first time. I will definitely like it. I don't think you could ever get tired of such a sweet running setup. IMG_0813.JPGIMG_0812.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_0813.JPG
    IMG_0813.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0812.JPG
    IMG_0812.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 163

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
That is a blow off that is electronically controlled. Works excellent. I used that on my triples and any compound kits I do personally will have them. Not only does it help protect the chargers it allows quicker spool once you chop the throttle and hit it again.

deezelpwr

Floating in the Gulf
May 18, 2014
BAMA
They are having some races at holt on Nov 25th, think Ryan Millikens putting it on, would love to see that beast go down the track!

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
They are having some races at holt on Nov 25th, think Ryan Millikens putting it on, would love to see that beast go down the track!

I just checked their site and don’t see that. It looks like maybe the 17th they have something but my son is getting Married that weekend and I can’t go.