Need some help with some GM options

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
I have a 2011 Cab and chassis LGH, I'm wanting to add some options and need some help with part numbers and if some of them are even possible.

Vin# 1GB5KZCL3BZ237949

1. I want to add the DIC buttons, left panel, and new headlamp switch so I can add some foglamps. I tried both switch assemblies off of my 2010 and it works just can't see tire pressures or changec elevated idle status with it. Fog lamp icon lights up on the dash.

2. I want to add stereo controls and bluetooth for use of a phone, looks like I have to buy a new steering wheel since the plastic is different on the back, stereo switch assembly, not sure on the wiring harness, maybe a different module for bluetooth and the antenna, or if it's even possible?

3. Remote keyless entry, remote start. Truck does have power door locks, asked one dealer on this one and he said it's not available but I want a second opinion.

4. Possibly getting ecm reflashed for a LML since mine is the LGH model and it's a turd 338hp :mad: Not sure if any tuners will even support this model?

Thanks

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Well I stole the steering wheel off my other truck the radio buttons work but no luck on the bluetooth, the option just is not there when it enters the call mode. I would'nt have to buy a whole steering wheel if just the back plastic part was available, need the harness though.
Sent from under my Dmax

08txlmm

Mar 28, 2010
Lubbock
I know on the LMM's the Bluetooth is in the onstar control box. My 08 didn't come with Bluetooth standard but my dad's 2010 did. I stole his onstar box and my bluetooth works like factory now. Not sure on any of the other stuff though.