Need help ASAP

Wardiamond2212

Jan 30, 2021
I’m in flemington nj any help is greatly appreciated this is the second place it’s been to the first charged me 70 per scan and scanned it 3 times with no results wouldn’t even put the nsbu switch in I laid in there lot and did it Iv never had this type of issue with places before. I got a call from the guy it’s currently with and he claims he hooked up my tcm to his truck and it fine I’m so frustrated

Wardiamond2212

Jan 30, 2021
I was talking to someone who had same issues bought nsbu from autozone wouldn’t work then got another from gm and solved problem does it need a gm nsbu?

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
When the power steering pulley came off, you said it wouldn't shift right after that? I have to assume that the pulley damaged some wiring in the harness from the tcm to the trans and tcase. You said it would drive normal in 4lo? That is still correct?

Reactions: Bdsankey

Nate’s Dmax

Dec 11, 2020
When the power steering pulley came off, you said it wouldn't shift right after that? I have to assume that the pulley damaged some wiring in the harness from the tcm to the trans and tcase. You said it would drive normal in 4lo? That is still correct?
Hey good thought there. That certainly would be something to check.

Reactions: Bdsankey

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin

I agree with this, it's not out of the realm of possibility for it to have damaged something during its exit off the pump.