Need Copy of LBZ stock tune

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
EfiLive may not be able to fix the areas of the tune that the edge modified. Often you have to do a full flash with a tech2 or take it to the dealership to have them do it. If you have the EfiLive license for your vehicle then it's worth a try

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
What I mean is the edge will modify some areas of the tune that EfiLive doesn't. So even a full flash with EfiLive may not restore the modified edge bits. EfiLive's "full" flash is not technically a full flash as a tech2 would do. That is the reason EfiLive can't flash in a new module. So if you are wanting to correct the checksum then you are probably going to have to use a tech2 or MDI

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Well the fun has begun my check sum issue I guess was a from a lose obd2 port, got that sorted out and it seem to be staying connected. When to flash in the new tune and no tune made it to the ecu. Finally got the vin info back, but now getting p0602, controller not programmed. Not sure if I have harness issues, so I guess I am going to looking into making a bench harness. Not a great way to end the day.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Well the fun has begun my check sum issue I guess was a from a lose obd2 port, got that sorted out and it seem to be staying connected. When to flash in the new tune and no tune made it to the ecu. Finally got the vin info back, but now getting p0602, controller not programmed. Not sure if I have harness issues, so I guess I am going to looking into making a bench harness. Not a great way to end the day.
Push come to shove you can send it my way and I can bench it. I have a bench force and harnesses for 01-23 GM.

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
Efi live will not flash back in the tune I pulled out but I found one that's supposed to be from a new ecu that I used to get the ecu to register properly, but am stuck with the p0602 code and no crank. Just my luck its just the OS. Would appreciate if anyone has a good know stock tune for a 2007 2500.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
See here for stock tunes

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Efi live will not flash back in the tune I pulled out but I found one that's supposed to be from a new ecu that I used to get the ecu to register properly, but am stuck with the p0602 code and no crank. Just my luck its just the OS. Would appreciate if anyone has a good know stock tune for a 2007 2500.
Message me your vin. I’ll check my tune library against what TIS2WEB says your VIN should have.

I have a pretty large list of stock files over the years.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Are you using the Opel tis2web link or is there a new gm nao one?
You have to go to AC Delco technical delivery system and create an account. Once you log in, under resources select SPS Calibration Information.

Put in a Vin and it will give you the calibration info you are looking for.

SPS tech connect.jpgSPS info.jpg

Last edited:

MAXX IT OUT

<<<IT WORKS
Mar 1, 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
See here for stock tunes

That ended up working to get the truck back up and running. Thank you

Reactions: Bdsankey and TheBac