Need Copy of LBZ stock tune

Cougar281

Sep 11, 2006
St Louis, MO
Unfortunately with the hacking and all the other Political BS these days, They just want to know who is accessing the data.
There still is a version up, but man, the one in TDS sucks compared to the old TIS2Web one. Odd that the Opel one shows a calibration for the T87 TCM I have sitting on my desk, but the one in TDS shows 'no calibration' :unsure:

Last edited:

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
There still is a version at the opel side, but man, the one in TDS sucks compared to the old TIS2Web one. Odd that the Opel one shows a calibration for the T87 TCM I have sitting on my desk, but the one in TDS shows 'no calibration' :unsure:
Some of the stuff was not transferred over to the new system they are using. When that happens, it requires a call to there hotline.

My fathers 07 GMT900 was missing and I had to put in a call to get them to transfer it over. I had to replace the driver side window switch and it requires being programed.

You might want to pull the link, if they see an increase in activity they might pull that one too... I know China hacked the GM one and had a copy of the data base from around 2011 or so that they were selling.