LB7: Need a price

02freighttrain

Team Salad Bartender
Aug 13, 2006
sootville, Fl
If you want parts and converter, I'd call Mike L. If you have never built one, it's a good idea to do your home work. Not rocket science, but it can be a challenge without a few specialty tools.

bmos37

Nov 23, 2008
Gainesville,FL.
I guess i need to find my way into the loop here, I posted same thing here a few days before VRABEL and for some reason i get no responce:( oh well i see where the help is here! Thanks.

Last edited:

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
I guess i need to find my way into the loop here, I posted same thing here a few days before VRABEL and for some reason i get no responce:( oh well i see where the help is here! Thanks.

depending on when you posted it, it might have gotten pushed out of the way before anyone who new what they were talking about could get to it. just like any other forum you kind of have to establish somewhat of a name. people on here are alot friendlier than most. i'm sure nobody meant any thing by it;)

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
You can call mike l but he will probably refer you to big dipper ( george ) . mike has said before " if i were to have some one build my tranny it would be big dipper " either one will treat you right . mike is a great guy do deal with . never dealt with george but he comes highly recomended by people in the know.

Vrabel

TOYAHOLIC
May 22, 2008
Hewitt, NJ

There's no loop here. Timing of post is everything. Thank you for thinking I'm a "Somebody" though:eek: