That is what I have on the way still need Large HHDs and a few other things

What do you think?

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
English Please :spit:

No really, what does that mean?

Umm it is a fast computer to do fun things and work.

I needed a new one to work on CAD files and also wanted it for some gaming.

It will fold some Protein when not in use for CAD.

Let me know how you like the SSD, thinking about putting one in my next setup.

One of the new computers I use at work has 3 of the OCZ Vertex 3 SSD 120GB in it and I love it just wish they were bigger and cheaper.

Looks like a good rig.

I have an SSD as a boot/application drive in my laptop and it is great. It boots and is ready to go in about 18 seconds.

I hope it is like that for this rig too.

Colt

Jul 23, 2010
My system is hacked after being on here reading about various topics, so many, can't tell exactly where it was hit but it was on here because it has poltergeist, dmaxstore, and a few more from this site. Can it be pinpointed when and where from within the site? Just wanted to see if more are hit maybe too and tell members about the problem. I seldom make replies and mostly read as I scan and watch the projects and problems as they happen and get resolved. A good thing to watch for if you email within or out among someone it would seem.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona

wish they were bigger and cheaper.

me too :baby:

What games you playing on it?

what is heck is protein folding,

2405329395_56d0a27e49.jpg

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
My system is hacked after being on here reading about various topics, so many, can't tell exactly where it was hit but it was on here because it has poltergeist, dmaxstore, and a few more from this site. Can it be pinpointed when and where from within the site? Just wanted to see if more are hit maybe too and tell members about the problem. I seldom make replies and mostly read as I scan and watch the projects and problems as they happen and get resolved. A good thing to watch for if you email within or out among someone it would seem.

What are you talking about are you saying the hacker left a so called file with a list of names??

lol

me too :baby:

What games you playing on it?

I don't play any right now too much work to do.

I will be using it for work (CAD/CAM) stuff and maybe when I have time a few games.

Hell the last game I was big into was Diablo II

Never have been a huge 1st person shooter type.

Hell I have still not finished setting it all up. Humm I need to get to work on it lol