My Great Experience with Limitless Diesel Performance

TLKDRTYLLY

1833 AAV Crew Chief
Jun 9, 2013
Hampden, Maine
I recently had my 5 speed Allison dropped off at Limitless Diesel to be fixed and built by Evan. I attempted to do this myself, and I wouldn't say I failed miserably but the truck wouldn't move haha. Evan was my go-to guy while I was trying it myself, but my lack of experience came out on top. He must have answered the phone 15+ times for me with answers to all the questions I could ask, explaining how the parts work together to better my understanding. I was out of time messing with it myself, so I took it to a guy I trusted, the only guy north of Wilmington, NC that will ever touch my truck. Evan quickly and effectively diagnosed the problem with the transmission. He kept in touch with me every time he found something and always kept me updated on whatever new parts I was going to need rather than blindsiding me with a huge bill at the end. Even after having to send the converter all the way back to Tennessee, and him having to tear my trans down to the case to clean 2x Evan took care of me and he had a quick turnaround.

I now have the truck back. I picked it up last Thursday morning and already have 700 miles on it. The transmission performs flawlessly. He got ahold of me this morning to see how things were going with it and if I had any questions about it. I couldn’t be more pleased with the customer service and I definitely suggest anybody in the Northeast area of the USA to go to Limitless Diesel Performance. :)