Mission BC

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Not going to make it, in the process of buying a place that will fit a nice shop on it. Hope to make billings MT

elliottw

Jan 23, 2013
ND
Dude what type of work were you going to do? Were you still planning on doing a performance type shop up in Minot?

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Yes, a side shop. I'm active AF so that is my primary job, but I enjoy doing this on the side. I have 90% of the tools I need for a full up shop, and have a small/old lathe, mill and welder. I'm planning on building a 30X50 full up shop with a few bays, lifts etc so I have something to do on the weekends. start off small for now

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
But in the 6 months of winter here I need something to do besides try to sleep with the same 5 single girls and drink away my shame afterwards so figure get into the shop, if it takes off I might look at getting full time employees but that is way down the road

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Fab up a set of trac bars maybe?

This fall yes, I will be able to do that

edit, I'm afraid to commit to anything before that, Im guessing my shop will be done about the time the first snow hits so all my focus will be on that with how the banks like to take their time closing

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Now if something comes up where you need help let me know, I hate how so many of the shops around here gouge and do shitty work at outrageous prices but I don't see me having a lot of free time between now and the end of Oct