Mike L needs a banner

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I notice Mike L is the only vendor that doesn't have a banner for his section. I say we need to come up with something for his section. Anyone got any ideas? I know a few people will come up with some pretty funny ones, but he could use some kind of a serious one couldn't he?:D

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
I was going to make one.... I started searching around for some good images LOL and am laughing too much haha. Some pics I found....

sheep-stool.jpg

sheep-road-sign_350.jpg

tshirt-m-sheep-Black-art-280.gif

tshirt-m-sheep-Black-400.jpg

And for when Mike just cant take the abuse anymore.... :D

c_documents_and_settings_notandi_my_documents_my_pictures_killer_sheep.jpg

Seriously... once Mike gets moved and a name picked, etc, me or others here with some Photoshop skills Im sure would be more than willing to help Mike get some sort of graphic logo/banner made up :)

Bluemax

???????????
Sep 25, 2006
Missouri
I'm not much of an artist, but my cousin does this kind of stuff.:) I was going to see if he'd be interested and had time if you hadn't found anyone yet. He was a cartoonist for a long time. and has been an artist as long as I can remember. He's the best freehand artist I have ever seen...Hands down.

Last edited:

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Well whatever you come up with Mike, you better get one for your shop too. It's pretty bare in there!!