Mark!!

redws6rocket

Apr 22, 2007
Odessa, MO
Just wanted to say how much i enjoyed talking to mark! Very easy to get along with and very helpful, honestly can not say enough nice words about him! I bought a turbo from caleb and had him send it in to be checked out, very excited to get my truck up and running, thanks for all the help buddy! Sleeper

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Thanks Steven and everyone else for that matter, I do my best! Most days there is never enough time to get everything done that I need to but I give it my best and then some.

redws6rocket

Apr 22, 2007
Odessa, MO
Can't thank the Danville guys enough, all of them are great people! I really like when you call and ask for Mark, he may be busy and will call you when he gets time. But when he calls you have all his attention, he is not in a rush or does he ignore you. Good people, if you guys have not done business with them you should!!!

yellowchevy

Sep 9, 2010
Louisburg, KS for now
Can't thank the Danville guys enough, all of them are great people! I really like when you call and ask for Mark, he may be busy and will call you when he gets time. But when he calls you have all his attention, he is not in a rush or does he ignore you. Good people, if you guys have not done business with them you should!!!

X2
Every time I call he'll get on the phone or call me back when available. Very down to earth too.
:thumb:

Yellowchevy

coldLBZ

Apr 22, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I agree. I've sent mark numerous PM's asking all kinds of questions and he's always gotten back to me. Once I figure out what exactly I'm going to do I'll be dealing with him. :thumb:

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Thanks guys, I truly appreciate the kind words! There are definitely days I wonder why in the hell I do what I do, lol! It is definitely a labor of love and I'm glad there are actually people that appreciate my hard work. Thanks again guys, you made my day!:hug:

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
I talked with Mark today, what a nice guy. Will definitely be doing business with the guys at Danville soon.

He didn't seem like he was in a rush either, even with my dumb questions. :rofl:

redws6rocket

Apr 22, 2007
Odessa, MO
Well they did it again, amazing service! Sent my turbo off Monday afternoon to have the turbo wizard rebuild it, get home tonight and it's back on the front porch! Awesome guys and amazing service!

Oh and Happy Birthday Mark :thumb: