Manifold/Up-Pipe/T6 Turbine Blankets

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
I ordered a t6 turbine blanket, manifold blankets, and up-pipe blankets from Levi and all I can say is the manufacturing quality is fantastic. I haven't gotten them onto the truck yet but they fit well just holding them in place. I've got some more work to do before they get final installation.

Levi offers great customer support as well!

KRODMAX/KS

It'll be alright
Jul 27, 2017
Oz
I ordered a t6 turbine blanket, manifold blankets, and up-pipe blankets from Levi and all I can say is the manufacturing quality is fantastic. I haven't gotten them onto the truck yet but they fit well just holding them in place. I've got some more work to do before they get final installation.

Levi offers great customer support as well!

I could not agree more.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Here are some more pics. Got the up-pipe blankets on a few weeks back (4/27) and manifold blankets installed last weekend (5/4) and could not be happier. The up-pipe blankets go on a little tough but that is the nature of the space.

The manifold blankets took an honest 30 minutes total. Passenger side is super easy by yourself. The drivers side we raised it on the lift so someone could sit underneath the truck on a rolling chair while I stood on a step outside. This was just due to the fact I couldn't get my hands in by the bottom side of the manifold due to my new fuel line plumbing running across that open area (2x 5/8 ID lines, 1x 1/2" ID line, and a 3x 12ga harness).

Attachments

• IMG_3695.jpg
    IMG_3695.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3694.jpg
    IMG_3694.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3794.jpg
    IMG_3794.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 46