lowering truck question

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
Did you guys just trim the bumpstops? I want my truck lower! It looks like a 4x4:eek: Look at my avitar, it looks like crap
Only problem is the back is still up in the air, if i can use some sort of homebrew lowering trick that would rock! :broke: I lowered my old ranger for $20 in bolts, cut the front springs and fliped the rear shackles. lotta negative camber in front end but i love to take corners fast so, no biggie! :driving2:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Did you guys just trim the bumpstops? I want my truck lower! It looks like a 4x4:eek: Look at my avitar, it looks like crap
Only problem is the back is still up in the air, if i can use some sort of homebrew lowering trick that would rock! :broke: I lowered my old ranger for $20 in bolts, cut the front springs and fliped the rear shackles. lotta negative camber in front end but i love to take corners fast so, no biggie! :driving2:

rear shackles to drop it like 3" run somewhere about $100 bucks I believe

mytmousemalibu

Cut your ride, sissy!
Apr 12, 2008
Kansas
so what did you guys do with the front bumpstops? when i got the truck it had the typical front end droop and was riding on them and it rode like crap so i had to turn the adjusting bolts in some. Even drooped the sucker is still pretty high, wonder if i have some sort of special suspension package? Oh and the girls complain about it beein hard to get in too:rofl: