Lost my Dog today..........sucks !!!

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

My dog of 9 years had to be put down today.........she was not well for a while but recently she had trouble even walking down a few stairs to go outside.

No amount of money could save her..........believe me I tried.........in the end all I could do was let her go.

I won't be available today, sorry for anyone who has been calling or trying to reach me..........just really down and sad at the moment.

I'll be available tomorrow.........just trying to deal with it all.

The new Puppy and her were close, it just sucks !!!!!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Attachments

• Lola and Sasha 038.jpg
    Lola and Sasha 038.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Lola and Sasha 031.jpg
    Lola and Sasha 031.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 145

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Sorry for your loss. My folks recently lost their 8 year old Choc Lab. He died before his time really and he truly was part of the family. It's been hard to go to their house and not see him waiting to greet me at the back door. When we are all cooking/grilling I still look over to where he would wait for me to give him table scraps and fat off my ribeye. Breaks my heart he's not there anymore. I'm sorry for your loss and I only shared my story so you know your DMAX family knows what you're going through.:hug:

RIP Woody
80dbd3f1.jpg

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
Sorry for your loss man, I know how you feel as I lost my yellow lab back in January. I know it sucks but I know she's not hurting anymore.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Dang man, I don't know what I would do without my dog :( I truly feel for ya. If theres anything we can do let me know.

JRODS*LB7

Feb 1, 2012
SE Massachusetts
Tony so sorry for your loss man! A lot of people don't realize how attached you get, I got 2 boxers and they're like my kids I hope its a lonnnnnnng while before I gotta put them down and I know for a fact I will be devastated im not sure if I will own another one after these two just because I don't want to get attached to something with such a short life span.:( Again sorry for the loss and hope you pull though quickly!

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
I had to put my cat of 16 years down a few months ago. I'm 24 years old and cried like a little girl on the way to and from the vet.

I feel for ya man.