Looking for help with lmm tune

Devin90

Apr 30, 2020
Need Stock LMM tune

Can any of you help me get a stock 07.5 lmm tune?
I just acquired hp tuners (yes I know it's not efi live) and i want to start trying to tune on my truck and learn what this is all about. However, whoever's deleted the pdf and tuned it out has their tune set to where I can not see it. So I need a stock tune and possibly a healthy tow tune to compare and see where changes are made and why, and also the effect those changes have.
I am use to old school carburetor race engines so this is new to me. Any help would be appreciated

I tried the search bar but nothing pulled up

Carbureted *

Last edited by a moderator:

Devin90

Apr 30, 2020
I am new to the forum and to diesel tuning. I come from the world of old school carbureted engines lol

I have hp tuners and am trying to learn about tuning. Whoever had my truck before me deleted the pdf and turned it out I'm guessing. I cannot see any tune when I hook to the truck, would happen to have a rock tune file and a healthy tow tune I can use to compare and see where and why changes are made and build on it. I have a 07.5 lmm

I tried the search bar but got nothing

Thank you for your time

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Merged your two threads/posts into the Tuning section. Look thru the Tune Library for LMM files. Im pretty sure there are some in there.