looking for duramax engine or block for sale

JimmyLB7

Apr 20, 2012
I've got a lb7 block that is basically brand new. It was a crate motor from 03 that I bought from someone about 8 months ago but the problem I found was they left coolant in the motor when stored and it turned the coolant jackets in the heads to a gel like distance that leaked down into the water jackets on the block. It's only a little bit in the block that could probably be cleaned out by a machine shop or something. Idk I didn't feel like messing with it I just used my old block. But the water does still flow through all the jackets it's just not as open as it should be. Not sure interested or not but it's in FL if you are

luke-nordman

Aug 10, 2012
winlock, wa
I've got a lb7 block that is basically brand new. It was a crate motor from 03 that I bought from someone about 8 months ago but the problem I found was they left coolant in the motor when stored and it turned the coolant jackets in the heads to a gel like distance that leaked down into the water jackets on the block. It's only a little bit in the block that could probably be cleaned out by a machine shop or something. Idk I didn't feel like messing with it I just used my old block. But the water does still flow through all the jackets it's just not as open as it should be. Not sure interested or not but it's in FL if you are

I'm interested what are you asking for it?