LB7: Looking for a stock and a tow tune.

strokerz

Sep 20, 2019
Hello
Does anyone have a stock tune and/or a tow tune for EFI Live that are not locked that I can have to look at?

I am new to the forum and I see a lot of guys sharing information here. That is really nice. I looked at my blackjack Autocal and found both my DSP5 and my stock tune, unfortunately both are locked and I can't see them.

Thanks in advance.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Need to tell us what year truck, cab config, 4x4/2wd, auto/manual hvac, etc.....

There are some tunes in here that are free to look at depending on the operating system you have.

strokerz

Sep 20, 2019
I don't care what config, (year, cab, etc.) so much as that they are for the same truck. I want to learn from them not install them. don't even need to be lb7 necessarily.

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Look in this section for tunes that people have shared. Dave's "No Logic" tune is pretty good. I think Ferm has shared some tunes, too. Just here on the first page, Hondarider shared a tow tune.

You arent going to get DmaxTuner to unlock their tunes for you.

Benny315

Benny
Feb 11, 2019
Backwoods, Savannah, NY
I think its the device itself that's locked. I have a spade and have tried the same. I think you would have to load back in the stock tune then use a v2 or unlocked pass-threw device to read it.. Working on getting that set up myself.