LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
cf09889d2e5f409dd2eec466471144cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
Niice.longer ride from loveland to Estes park than I thought. Stayed in for the night. Today we start lookin for the next and hopefully last home

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
Niice.longer ride from loveland to Estes park than I thought. Stayed in for the night. Today we start lookin for the next and hopefully last home

Yup. I ran a marathon on HWY 34 that started at the stanley and ended at fountains of loveland.

Good luck out here, man. I hope you love it as much as most of us do. I'm in commercial construction and can tell you that skilled tradesmen are in a slight shortage right now.

I read earlier that you are a union guy. Colorado is hardcore right to work, which means no union requirements, but as a GC we can elect to use unions for certain contracts if there is a benefit to it. As a sheet metal guy, you have more options than some, too. :thumb:

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
That's good to hear on the work situation. Just have to find some place that would appreciate my skills. Now if the little woman would get her act together we could get to check in things out

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
That's good to hear on the work situation. Just have to find some place that would appreciate my skills. Now if the little woman would get her act together we could get to check in things out

My bet would be somewhere near or in Ft Collins. SO MUCH CONSTRUCTION right now whether it be roads or new buildings. I would live in a smaller town and try to get a job working in Foco. Hell CSU is all torn up too. And to think that ride up the canyon to Estes was even more beautiful before the floods.

Are you into hunting/shooting/fishing? If so we can meet up and I'll try to help you learn alot of the good areas.

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado

Are you trying to live up north or south metro? I saw you mention castle rock, I live in fort collins right now but am moving back to castle rock in May for a new job. I'm from castle rock.

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
Definitely in to shooting. Used to fish a little before responsibility got in the way l ol.Never got into hunting myself. Right now we are lining up to look In. The Loveland ft Collins area. Wellington comes to mind for one property. Originally she was looking at some in castle rock parker area. Not sure we are going south at this point.
Anyway a meet up would be cool to get some good local info from someone other than her parents lol

indiana_jones

LargeFarva
Dec 3, 2013
Ft Collins Colorado
Definitely in to shooting. Used to fish a little before responsibility got in the way l ol.Never got into hunting myself. Right now we are lining up to look In. The Loveland ft Collins area. Wellington comes to mind for one property. Originally she was looking at some in castle rock parker area. Not sure we are going south at this point.
Anyway a meet up would be cool to get some good local info from someone other than her parents lol

Sounds good. I can show you all the places to shoot and the best gun shops up here as well. Shoot me a text whenever. (443)-834-8260

Happy to help however I can.

tinman22

Feb 17, 2007
Stillwater NJ
Cool man. I'll shoot you a message later on. Just stopped for some lunch at migrants then gonna look at a place on the way back to Estes park.